March 3: We replaced the original brake booster with a Hydroboost unit. There are new calipers and pads up front as well as new soft brake lines.
April 22: New brakes installed. We put new drums on the rear. There are new shoes on the driver’s side but we kept the old ones on the passenger side.
April 29: Replaced the latch on the passenger door with a spare from the Wheaton Scout.
June 16: Replaced the original radiator with an aluminum unit from Champion. Put new antifreeze in the system.
June 28: Had caster correctors installed in the front knuckles.
August: Replaced both front wheel bearings, brake pads and rotors.