Over the last couple of months, between two different Scouts, I was able to scavenge a right and left window regulator to replace the rusted, frozen metal in this rig. I had to finally grind a bolt off of one of the spare doors to free up the passenger side, and I got a clean regulator for the driver’s side from the white scout a few weeks ago. After a careful wire brushing, I got the rust, paint, mud, and gunk off of the metal and made it ready for paint.

regulators

Update 7.26: I installed the driver’s side regulator on Saturday, and it made a huge difference with raising and lowering the window. I wasn’t sure I had it correct at first, but a little troubleshooting ensured a proper fit.

Date posted: July 23, 2009 | Filed under Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *